Current Job Openings
Tour guide and driver
Job description :
As a tour guide and driver, you will be responsible to provide to our customers an unforgettable and safe experience. You will pick-up and drop-off groups of tourists up to 12 people and drive them with a minivan on a designated itinerary around San Diego Area while giving them a cultivated and entertaining speech. The job offers much variety since you will have to handle multiple tours on designated days. You will also have to perform a few administrative tasks such as updating a list of passenger, or finalizing sales of tours of our others products... You will also be in touch with the tour manager for the daily follow-up. You will answer to all our customers questions in a gentle way.
- Enthusiastic and outgoing personality is required.
- Absolute knowledge of the city history (having some anecdotes is a great plus).
- Great communication skills and flawless knowledge of all attractions, you must be able to give pieces of advise to our customers and guide them to the right place.
- Must be sale oriented and be able to propose our others products.
- Must be flexible for the schedules
- Bilingual (any language) is a plus (Spanish is preferred)
- Must hold a California driver licence and be able to drive a minivan with up to 12 passengers
- Minimum 2 years experience at driving people is required. Must not have been involved in car accident for at least 6 years. Must provide the CA DMV H6 FORM.
- Must be US Citizen, Green card holder or must have a work permit.
We offer :
- Competitive income
- Flexible hours contract
- Seasonal contract
- Full time possible after a test period
Are you Interrested? You might be the person we are looking for. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org